January 19, 2014

Works of Heart



I am working on an Etsy shop to promote my art and in hopes of selling some more. I love painting on canvas, but I also love using other things like old windows and wood as my canvas. All of the items pictured below were previously sold, but they can give you an idea of what you can order. Also, I am always up for a challenge so if you have an idea of something I would love to give it a try. If you see anything you like please message me or comment! I would be happy to give you a price.

"Rocky Top" [I love doing art that celebrates TN]

[A favorite quote of mine from JRR Tolkien]

[Scripture (Psalm 27:1) and a line from a favorite worship song "The Everlasting"]

[You can't celebrate TN without a little football]

[Half TN State Flag, Half Knoxville skyline]

[Scripture art for a baby girl's room]

[Scripture art for a baby boy's room]

[Lyric from "Sigh no More" by Mumford & Sons]

[Scripture art]

[3D Monogram with Chevron Background]

[Signs from a dear friend's wedding]

[A popular wedding sign]

[Custom for the couple]

[This is hard to see but it is an antique window with all of their special dates on it]

[The signs at the wedding]

[At the wedding]


No comments:

Post a Comment