March 7, 2011

Paintings for Project

Hey Friends :)

I am going on an Operations Summer Project this summer to Colorado! There I will basically work with Crusade staff in conference and event planning during the day, which is a great way to figure out if that is what I want to do long term. I have to raise support for this project like any other, but I know as college students we don't have a lot of money to spare.

So I thought of something else. I love painting! And people tend to ask me for them... So I decided to work on Paintings for Project. I will take requests for color schemes and verses, and then paint for you on a flat canvas. You can think of things based on some of my past paintings or ask for something new. I'm not an amazing painter though so don't get too crazy.

Here are some pictures of some old ones I've done:

A suggested donation for a painting is $20 (keeping in mind the cost of the canvas and paint)

Also, I am deactivating my facebook on Wednesday for 40 days SO please let me know if you'd like one through email, phone, or by commenting here!

Thanks guys! Have a blessed week and Spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment